Title: Junior Sales Representative
Are you passionate about education and the impact esports and video games have on student engagement? Are you eager to build connections with schools, districts, and educational communities to engage and educate students through esports and video games?
As a Junior Sales Representative at Gameplan, you'll help connect schools and districts with the tools they need for high-quality esports education. You will get the training needed to successfully help schools and districts develop and enhance their esports curriculum offerings.
We are looking for a person who can spread the impact of esports in education through Gameplan to schools and institutions across the US. Your passion for education and drive to make a difference are more important than your existing network or previous experience with sales.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identifying and reaching out to potential educational institution clients.
- Presenting and demonstrating Gameplan's esports education solutions to prospective clients.
- Negotiation and closing of sales with support from senior sales.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Collecting and reporting feedback from the educational community to inform product development.
- Participating in industry events, trade shows, and other networking opportunities to promote Gameplan.
- Collaborating with senior sales and other team members to achieve sales targets.
- Continuously learning about the educational and esports markets, sales strategies, as well as Gameplan’s evolving product offerings.
Who You Are
We are looking for a person with a competitive mindset who understands and accepts training and coaching as a source of constant growth. You get things done and learn from mistakes.
You are self-motivated with a solid work ethic, always ready to learn and help others. You have a passion for education and are driven to reach all students, especially those who have been underserved. You see the importance of video games in education and how esports can prepare students for college, careers, and teach essential life skills.
Skills and Requirements
- A hunger to learn and improve in every aspect of the sales role.
- Ability to easily build a trusting relationship with people.
- Comfortable using and showcasing digital platforms.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in using a CRM system (like HubSpot).
- Experience in teaching or working in education.
- Knowledge about the esports industry.
- A network of people, including principals and school/district administrators.
Gameplan is a leader in the educational esport market, providing schools, learning centers, and gaming centers with the esport management system they need to run high-quality esport education.
Over the last couple of years, Gameplan has been rapidly growing as it provides services for which there is a big need. Since its launch, the company has supported students' structured and educational needs in Sweden, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
Gameplan is based in Sweden but has employees worldwide, with the mission to educate the world and empower people with 21st-century skills through esports. The company was founded by veterans of esports (and traditional sports) in 2016 who champion learning with esports in a formal educational setting.
At Gameplan, we value hard work as much as having fun. Everyone within the company is encouraged to share their ideas and opinions, participate in discussions, and take ownership of projects. It is a team of high-performing individuals who work hard and trust each other deeply.
How do we behave?
- Enable people to grow both personally and professionally.
- With loyalty through thick and thin.
- With perseverance.
- Make people comfortable criticizing ideas.
- Have high-performing people in all positions.
Join our team and help us in our mission to educate the world and empower people through esports.
Junior Sales Representative at Gameplan is a full-time position, remote from the US. Apply now, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!